Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hero Card


Operation Write Home sends cards we address to "Any Hero". These cards go to the heroes themselves, so some of the heroes that, maybe, don't have a large family or support system also gets his or her share of mail while away from home. We hear that this does wonders for the moral of these heroes. This is a one of the "any hero" cards I am sending in my next package. Amuse has a great clear stamp set titled "Hero Mail" that I love. All the stamps I used on this card came from that set.
This afternoon/evening it is scheduled to start snowing again. The good thing about that is I tend to head for my craft room and make more cards. Something good comes from everything, I guess. Have a great, safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments read and appreciated.