Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring Time


The temperature right now is below zero so, again, I'm trying to make cards that remind me of nice warm days. This card seemed to do the trick for me this morning. The flower on this card is a Line Art Studio stencil that I stenciled with chalks and a stencil brush on to Whisper White card stock which has then been run through the Big Shot Machine to cut out using Nestabilities Scallop Ovals. Two other Nestabilities were cut out to use as graduating mats. I wish I could tell you whose designer paper this is, but I have had it for about five years and don't remember where I got it. I also layered White Organza Ribbon from Stampin Up on to a strip of Stampin Up's Lavender Lace's card stock. The card base is also Lavender Lace. This card will go off to the soldiers overseas. Thanks for stopping by. Questions and comments are always appreciated.

1 comment:

All comments read and appreciated.