Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love You Card


Well we got up this morning to find another coating of snow. Just about an inch. I don't mind the snow and it is fun to watch the birds playing around in it, but I am getting anxious to get out in the yard and do some gardening. Anyway today I have a very simple Love You card that is going in my next OWH box. The image is a stamp from SU's Easter Blossoms set in Sahara Sand ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I then colored in the flowers with watercolor pencils. The sentiment is from SU's Well Scripted stamp set that is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The ribbon is SU's Certainly Celery. Even though this card only took about five minutes to make, I love the simplicity of it.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I think it's one of my favorites...so delicate and yet very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed this pretty card! I just love what you've done with the ribbon and the C&S look is just dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.