Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mother's Day Card


Mother's Day will be here sooner than we think and those of us making cards for OWH have already started sending cards to OWH for both Mother and Father's Day. Here is one of the Mother's Day cards I am sending. The card base is SU Very Vanilla that I ran through my Big Shot using the Finial Press EF. I stamped with Versa Mark and Black Embossed a flower from SU's retired Blooming Beautiful stamp set. I made the background paper for both the circle and the label with Alcohol Inks on glossy paper. I really like using those inks to come up with all different colored papers. The colors I used this time were Senorita Magenta, Silver and Sunset Orange. I also used Nestabilities Standard Circles and Fancy Labels. The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU. I apologize for the picture, but no matter how I tried I could not get it to photograph without that glare.Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. My mom-in-law would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! Love the way the pink pops off the black mat. Thanks for joining us at the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.