Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick & Simple



Here are two cards I made this week. I totally lost my MoJo for a while so I had to resort to the quick and simple style of card making.

The Mother's Day card base is made from SU's Very Vanilla card stock and I just added a piece of designer paper I found in a box. I cut it with craft sissors and glued it onto the card base. Then added the sentiment and embossed it with gold EP. It can't get any easier than that.

The Father's Day card base is SU's Creamy Caramel. I stamped the Eagle, from SU's "In Wilderness" stamp set on to a piece of scrap paper I found. I sponged the edges with Creamy Caramel Ink and matted that on to a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and one more mat on to another piece of paper from my "scrap paper box" I stamped the sentiment, which is from SU's "Teeny Tiny Wishes" set. That is a great set. I use it quite often. I added a small vertical piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and finished it with three silver brads and I was done.

It only took me a few minutes to make make both of these cards and now I have another couple of cards to add into my box going to our heroes this week. Sometimes you just have to take the easy way out and make things that don't tax your brain too much until your MoJo returns.
Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

All comments read and appreciated.