Tuesday, March 29, 2011

C4CC18-Anything Goes Challenge


Two postings one day I must be getting a whole lot faster LOL.

I am so proud of myself because I was all ready for this Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge. I didn't know what the challenge was going to be, but I had a special card all made up in my head last night and I was just hoping it would fit into today's challenge criteria, and low and behold it was an Anything Goes Challenge which worked out perfect for me. YEA! Poor little Cocoa is missing his loved one so his heart was so sad it turned blue with the help of Copic markers. I stamped "xoxoxo" in the middle of his little blue heart with SU's Fancy Flexible Phrases. The sentiment is computer generated and punched out with a SU heart punch. The designer paper is from that famous stash and I ran it through the Big Shot using the Top Note die. The card base and shadow heart are SU's Night of Navy. The Tiny Heart stamp is from Memory Box and I stamped that in SU's Whisper White. I dashed around the card edges with my Signo White Gel Pen. The three little gems in the corner were my finishing touches.
I think this card is perfect for our military personnel stationed away from home and loved ones, so it will go in my next box of cards going to Operation Write Home. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love the navy colors with the striped background and the white doodling looks great around the die cut! I just love all those tiny hearts and of course, cute little Cocoa :)
    Thanks for playing along with the Crazy4Cocoa challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute saying you put with your card! Your card is very cut with all the blue colors! We are so glad you played along with the Cocoa Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.