Monday, March 21, 2011

Masculine Thank You Card


Here is a card I made for my husband. He does a lot of wonderful things for me so I quite often make him a card to let him know how much I appreciate him and all his efforts. This card was made from Pacific Point card stock by SU and I wish I could tell you who made this beautiful designer paper, but I can't. It was in that stash of fabulous papers I bought several years ago. I think that means that I purchased way too many papers back then. I guess I could look at it like I am saving money now because I don't have to buy paper for the next ten years. LOL. Anyway, the sentiment is from a retired SU set that I just can't put away. I stamped it with Versa Mark on Basic Black card stock and embossed it. The was definately a CAS card, but sometimes those turn out to be your favorites. This is one of mine.

PS On the first full day of spring it is snowing here in southeastern Mass. We just got rid of all that winter snow. Friday I was able to go out and work in the yard, today I'm getting ready to shovel. I like snow, but we've had our fair share this winter. Spring please come soon!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Like you, I have a lifetime's supply of paper too! LOL This turned out so pretty, and I love that dp! The embossed sentiment looks really pretty too!
    I'm sorry about your snow - they're calling for us to possibly get snow showers tonight and later on this week, so we're still not outta the woods yet apparently! Hang in there - it's coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Like you I can't wait for spring, it was Hail/freeze rain this am! Wish I was you, I am new and just started making cards for OWH, sent my 1st box last week, all gung ho to make more, but my job just downsized me out & I can not spare $$ for papers :(

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.