Thursday, March 10, 2011

OWH Mid Week Throwdown


My card today was made for the OWH Stars and Stamps Mid Week Throwdown which was to make a card that included DOTS. I think I've got that covered. The card base is SU's Whisper White. The image is from Recollections. It is a cute set that has all comical little animals. I colored it with water color pencils. The cut outs are all from Nestabilities. I dotted all the scallops and the SU photo corner punches with a White Gel pen. The sentiment and the punches for that are all from SU. The designer paper has been in my stash for about 6 years. It is actually is part of a Christmas paper package. Thanks for taking a peek here today.

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfectly dotty turtle card and incredibly CUTE! I really like how you added all the white dots to everything! You've done well my friend - go treat yourself to some peanutbutter M&M candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun polka dotted creation, love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.