Tuesday, April 12, 2011

C4CC20 Cocoa Challenge


Hi,

Nothing from me for 6 days and now 2 cards in one day. Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge this week is to make a masculine card. Football Cocoa digital image from Sweet N Sassy Stamps was my choice for this challenge. I colored it with Copics and cut it out with Oval Nestabilities. I popped him up over the football field which I made with SU's green and white card stock. I had to resort to hand writing the yard lines in as I hunted my stash for small rub-ons or stencils, but I could not find anything to scale. The sentiment is from SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped it in Versa Mark and embossed it with Detail White embossing powder then cut out with another Nestability Oval and popped that oval up also. The card base is SU's Crumb Cake. It's a very plain card, but I think a true football fan will get a kick out of it, at least I hope so. My son is an absolute football fan and he is also, I'm sure, the Steelers number one fan. I may give him this card and write "Steelers" in the end zones. That's all I can finish tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow with more.

3 comments:

  1. Gees, I keep leaving comments and forget to wait for the word verification.......ACK!!
    Your card is really cute, and I love how you added the lines to the playing field. That's really a fun idea for this Cocoa image, and I'd be adding some yellow and black to one of those goal lines for your son's favorite team :)
    Thanks for playing along with this weeks Crazy4Cocoa challenge and I look forward to seeing you back again next week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. plain card? no way!!! Clean and simple, but definately not plain! I love it, great job!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so coool!!! very creative with the yard lines. Thanks for joining us on the Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.