Monday, April 25, 2011

Outlawz CAS Challenge




Hello Everyone,



I hope your weekend was a great one for you. Mine was very nice. My card today was one I made for the Outlawz CAS challenge this weekend. It was actually a sketch challenge. I started with a Whisper White card base. The designer paper is from my stash and the image is from Inkadinkado that I stamped on SU's Crumb Cake card stock in Versa Mark ink and then embossed it with black embossing powder. I colored it with Copics and dotted the paper with my White Sharpie Pen to bring it all together. I matted that onto a piece of black card stock with pinked edges. The sentiment is from SU and was cut out with a SU Word Window punch and matted on a SU Modern label punch. Bright yellow is not usually one of my go to colors, but I kind of like the way this one turned out.


I hope to be back later with my OWH challenge card and I would also like to share with you a card that I received from my girlfriend this weekend that has a very, very special meaning to me.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Donna! I just love that butterfly and the beautiful trail behind it! I'm beginning to love yellow more than I ever have, and I can't explain why. I just find myself reaching for that color more often these days and I love how it looks on this card! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.