Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Two Minute Card


Good Morning Everyone,

Today's card just fell in my lap, so to speak. I was going through some old scraps of paper and embellishments and these pieces kind of fell out of the scrap box. So this card came together in a matter of minutes. I can remember doing a card very similiar to this one when I first started making cards. There is not much to this one at all, but I still like the simplicity of it. I wish I could give you some details, but I can't remember too much of it. I don't know where I got the papers or the flowers. The only thing I can point out is the eyelet border punch from Stampin Up. Too bad they all don't go together the easy, huh? Well, have a wonderful day and thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me today.

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty, and I love the C&S look to it! I need to make more "easy" cards like this!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.