Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Missing You





Hi All,


Today I made a card using some of my left over blue paper that I used on my Stars and Stamps Challenge card Sunday. I took some time yesterday afternoon to rearrange my craft room (Whew!!!) and I found all kinds of things that I forgot I had. One of which is this beautiful purple paper. I'm sorry I cannot seem to get it to photograph good enough for you to see how pretty it is. Anyway I ran it through the Big Shot and then jut added a little Missing You sentiment. I cut the sentiment out with Nestabilities. My card base is Stampin Up Whisper White.

WOW 50 followers!! Thank you all so much for spending some of your precious time visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. I truly appreciate it.
I wish you all a great day. We are suppose to see the sun today, please keep your fingers crossed for us.

4 comments:

  1. You know I love those floral images and the purple paper is just yummy!! I love the frame you've created on this card to showcase that beautiful paper you made!
    Now that you re-arranged your craft room, you're more than welcome to come do mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! and congrats on 50 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Donna! Just stopping in to say "hi"! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is beautiful! Love the design, texture, and look! The purple paper looks like it has a shimmery sheen to it! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.