Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Simple Love Card



Good Saturday Morning,
For today's post I have a very Clean and Simple Love Card. I started with SU's Basic Black card stock and the background paper is one that I made with Ahcohol Inks. I really love the way it came out. I then punched out two butterflies, one in vellum and one in the Alcohol Ink paper. The oval is made up of both Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black card stocks and Stampin Up punches. The Sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up set titled Wonderful Words. I added a few little gems for my final touch. Thanks for taking a peek. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hey early bird! I see you're up and making cards before I'm even awake! I love the b/g paper you created with inks! It looks like spun satin! Gorgeous! I love that you punched one layer of the butterfly in vellum too - what a great idea for a subtle look!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, Donna! I found you at Outlawz and am now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, love the colors you used on this. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.