Saturday, June 4, 2011

A CAS Hello





Good Saturday Morning, Today's card was very easy to make, but I am hoping the recipient will appreciate the simplicity of it. I took four pictures from a page from last year's Scrapbooking Calender, matted them with blue and black and mounted all that onto a SU's Bashful Blue card base. I added my Hello sentiment from Hero Arts and I was done. Sometime the easier they are the better I like them. Off to make some more cards for my Operation Write Home box that is going out in a couple of days.
See you tomorrow. I always like Sundays because OWH's Stars and Stamps blog always has a skecth challenge for us. Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Donna this is STUNNING!!!! I love the CAS design and the color combination is gorgeous!!

    You are such an amazing and sweet person and artist. I just wanted to take the opportunity to tell you that your words and thoughts mean so much to me, as do you! Thank you for being you and being in my life!!! Sending you GIANT hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fabulous card! I LOVE all those images and they look like you stamped them!! The colors are perfect and I love the 4 blocks with different views! This is absolutely amazing I tell ya!! You've done a fantastic job on this one!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.