Monday, July 25, 2011

A Beautiful Birthday Card





Some things just have to be shared and this card is one of them. This is a beautiful card I received today from my friend, Carol Longacre. I so wish I was better at photography because I can't seem to get a shot good enough to do this fabulous card justice. I will tell you that there is a portion of each one of these flower petals that has been stamped separately, colored, cut out and popped up so there is wonderful dimension to this card. The bow with the little pearl, the background paper and ribbons, everything is just beautiful. This card put a big smile on my face today and I can't thank you enough for that. I am now having a great day and I wish the same for each and everyone of you.


See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card from a talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the card. I hope your birthday was a special one!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol must be a very good friend since the love shows through on this one! Thanks for sharing it is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.