Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just Saying Hello


Good Tuesday Morning All,
For today's card I found this little strip of paper left over so I decided to work with it. This is paper I made using Alcohol Inks and then I stamped some butterflies on it in white and gold. Of course I like this paper very much and can't seem to duplicate it. Isn't that always the way? Anyway, I matted that onto Basic Back and added some dots with a White Gen Pen. The sentiment is from AMuse. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder, which is one of my favortes. CAS at is finest. LOL Thanks for taking a minute to stop by. I really appreciate it. See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. CAS and great! Like how you made that paper with the alcohol inks. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! That tiny strip of paper has a real impact on this card! It's gorgeous! I really like this CAS beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and your doggie card below is so sweet. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.