Wednesday, August 3, 2011

S & S Midweek Throw Down


Hi Everyone,
Well today we had a K-9 challenge over at OWH's Stars and Stamps. I used one of the freebee images from Operation Write Home. I believe our fearless leader, Sandy, is the artist on this one. If I'm wrong someone please let me know. I do want to give credit where it is due. Anyway I colored it with Copics and cut it out with square and scallop square Nestabilities. The designer paper is from Basic Grey. I added some grey paw prints and embossed it with the Swiss Dot embossing folder. An added green punched strip just seem to break things up a little and I liked the look. The sentiment is from SU. Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Yep! You're correct! That's some of Sandy's artwork and that's her precious dog Ciara :) Cute isn't he?
    I love this adorable image and what you've done with it! I love the paw prints working the background! So cute! I haven't even started my card yet, I've been running all day! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just so perfect!!! LOVE IT! Fabulous image too. So very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna what a great idea to use Ciara since this challenge is in her honor! Cool! I love your card by the way :)

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I really like Sandy's digi and the fabulous card you created with it! The background paper is awesome & I love that sweet little sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, what a fabulous card! The image is super cute and I love what you did for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your choice of the yellow and green papers together. Ciara would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ciara digis are so cute and I love the paw prints on the background too. Nice card Donna!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.