Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Greetings



Hi Everyone,


We had no power for 5 days and then spent the past 3 days cleaning up the yard after Irene. What a long process when you have to keep stopping to take a break because of aches and pains. Anyway here is another Thanksgiving card I did a while ago. The image is from a stamp I've had for years and can no long read the name of the stamp company on it, sorry. I used Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, and Handsome Hunter card stock, all from SU. I used my Krylon gold pen around the edges of the card base. I also used a background stamp from SU and a White Gel Pen for the stitching effect.

I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday weekend. It was beautiful weather here, so I'm happy for that. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry y'all were affected by Irene and hopefully you'll get the clean-up finished soon. At least you're safe.
    Love this pretty Thanksgiving card. It just "pops" against the crackle background. Very nice.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Thanksgiving card, and I love the weathered background you created. Talk about weathered!! I'd say you're just about weathered out with not having power for 5 days! So sorry you had to endure all that clean-up when your shoulders and arms are giving you such trouble, but hopefully you'll get a long break before autumn leaves start to fall :)
    Take good care my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.