Friday, October 7, 2011

Cocoa's Berry Pie


Good Friday Evening,
I was hoping to post this morning, but that just wasn't in the cards today. Still nursing our little Daisey Mae back to health. She will be allowed to walk starting tomorrow, but no stairs, or running. This could be a challenge if she starts to feel better. Right now she doesn't even feel good enough to try to walk. In a way that's good for today. On to my post. Someone was talking about pies today, so my mind went straight to cocoa and his pie. I decided Cocoa would bake a berry pie today. I colored him with Copics and as you can seehe is layered with several nestabilities. The designer paper, I think, is from Basic Grey and the punch is EK Success. I added some Hot Rock pearls from Imaginisce to perk up the punched piece. That is probably all I have in me tonight. Hopefully I'll get to post again tomorrow. We'll be back to summer weather here in Ma. for the rest of the long weekend. Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your evening and the holiday weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This is just too too cute!! Cocoa is colored to perfection and I love the background paper which puts me in the mind of a berry pie! Nice layering on the image too! Funny, I've been craving pumpkin pie ever since the weather got nippy, but like you - we're getting warmer weather now for the weekend! I'm so glad Daisey is doing better now, and I hope she continues to improve! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE! Donna, your coloring on that pie is just fabulous and it looks good enough to eat! Love the design you used and the nesties. VERY cute card!
    Give Daisey Mae a hug from me.....hopte she starts doing better!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.