Friday, October 7, 2011

Joyous Christmas



Hello Everyone,

It's Saturday morning and I'm off to a good start here today. Don't know where I'll go from here. I am getting a new wall oven today, so maybe I can get some cooking or baking in this weekend, although it is going up into the 70's so I'm not sure I'll want to be in the kitchen that much. It'll be a good day to be outside. Today's card is quite simple. My background paper is from SU and the holly paper is from K and Company. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I edged the dsp with my gold Krylon pen. Five minutes and it was done. If I could do them all this fast, I'd be able to send a lot more cards to our heroes, but that's doesn't always happen. Enjoy your Saturday. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Great design and paper for this pretty card! Really like this a lot.
    Enjoy that new oven!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Donna! I really like the layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, love those papers, Donna. Do I get cookies from the new oven? lol Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New oven eh? The baking bug must have bitten us both! I made apple crisp today and a loaf of plum bread! YUM!
    This is a great and simple design for a Christmas card, and I wish I could settle on a simple design for my cards this year so I could get a lot more finished! I make a simple card, then add something else, a little more, a touch of this, or that, and then........after another hour I'm finished with it! LOL
    Have a great weekend and enjoy this nice weather!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.