Sunday, October 30, 2011

Outlawz CAS Challenge 1030



Well I'm here today with an Outlawz CAS challenge card. CAS meaning Clean and Simple. We could either go with Think Pink or Anything Goes, so I went with anything goes. I used colors today that I don't normally pair together: pink and grey, but they came out pretty good. The card base is Whisper White from SU embossed with the Swiss Dot embossing folder. Both the grey and pink papers are from SU as is the heart. The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly. That's about all there is to say about this one. thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Another great card today! You're on a roll!! It must be because Tony won the race and the Steelers won their game :) *wink*
    I like pink & gray together too and this is a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.