Monday, November 7, 2011

Sending Healing Thoughts



Hello, today my card is a get well card for a dear friend. My image is one of the newly released digital images from Sweet N Sassy Stamp Company titled God's Promise. I colored it with copics and added some Glassy Accents to the berries. It is cut out with oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities. The sentiment, which I just love, is from a Gina K Designs stamp set titled Under The Weather.I stamped it in Versa Mark and then embossed it with Detail White embossing powder. The designer paper is from K and Company. It is actually from a Christmas pack. I matted that on to red card stock that I embossed with the Swiss Dot ef. The brown card stcok is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. I think that will do it for me today. Hope to see you again tomorrow. Enjoy your evening and, once again, I'd like to thank you for shopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Donna, this is stunning! Love that image and what you've done with it. Very nice sentiment too. I really, really like this card! So pretty.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring, sweet image and wow, I love the paper choices. Simply wonderful.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the bird...this card could carry alot of different sentiments! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.