Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crazy for Cocoa Challenge C4C27


Today I am posting a card I made for the Crazy for Cocoa Challenge. Carol challenged us to make a card with a circle and a rectangle on it. You can use any of the images from Sweet N Sassy in the Cocoa Challenge, so today I went with Rhubarb Heart. I colored him with Copics, stamped my sentiment from a SU set titled Flexible Fancy Phrases in the heart, then cut it out with a circle Nestabilities. For my rectangle I used a black piece of card stock with white dashes that I made with my Signo White Pen. The designer paper was from my stash from a while ago so I'm not sure who it is by. I added a heart brad and three little white hearts that were cut outs from the MS heart border punch. This card is the first of my next batch of cards that will go to Operation Write Home. If you have an extra minute this week to make a card for the Cocoa Challenge it would be great to see what you come up with. Thank you for spending some of your time here with me today. See you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Another cutie pootie this little Rhubarb is! So cute, Donna. Really like the hearts and that background paper. And yes, it's going to be time for Valentine's before we know it. Yikes!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAAUUTEEE!!!! I love how quickly you come up with great ideas for making cards, and this one looks adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combo you used on Rhubarb! It's so cute how his nose matches his big red heart, and I love the faux stitching with the silver heart brad! Thanks for playing along with the C4C27 challenge, and thanks too for posting that ADORABLE picture of Daisey and Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Donna - I LOVE Rhubarb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Donna. Great color combo and I think your coloring of Rhubarb is fabulous! It's so perfect and the stitching is exactly the right finishing touch. Superb!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.