Saturday, February 4, 2012

ODBD February Challenge & SNSDC39


WOW ! One card qualifies for two challenges, this almost never happens to me. But I'm glad it did today. ODBD is offering it's monthly challenge over at Operations Write Home's Stars and Stamps Blog and our challenge is to use Yummy Ribbon. ODBD will sponsor one large box of cards for every 25 cards linked to the challenge post, with a maximum of 2 boxes per month. So be sure to tell all your friends to come and enter the challenge too! Our Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge this week is to make a Valentine's Card. I've managed to to both with one card.

Recipe:

Digi Image: SNSS - Cupid Rhubarb Colored with Copics

Ribbon - Pink - Lost & Found and Black - SU

Designer Paper - Stampin Up (Retired)

Sentiment - Computer Generated

Gems - I Rock

Hope you are having a wonderful day. If you get a chance maybe you could stop by both sites to check out these challenges. Stars and Stamps is hosting a Clean & Simple Blog Skip today. There is some great inspriation there as well as some Blog Candy and you can enter you CAS card there also. I am hoping to be back later on today with my CAS card.

If you haven't done so already, scroll down two posts to read about my Blog Candy offering. Just leave me a comment on that post and hopefully my Hubby will draw your name. Good Luck

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, Donna! Love the pink and black color combo and of course precious little Rhubarb. Very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! I LOVE how you colored Rhubarb and those pink papers and sentiment are as sweet as sugar! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job coloring Rhubarb! Your card is sure to bring smiles to the hero who sends it and to the person s/he sends it to.

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.