Thursday, November 29, 2012

SOS #79 Odds and Ends

A quick post for Shopping Our Stash Challenge #79 which is to use odds and ends or something on your desk that is waiting to be used.  This easy for me as there are tons of things on my desk on any one given day that should get used.  Here is my card.
The punches are from  MS and the heart is from SU.  The sentiment is from a Gina K Designs set titled Love Notes.  This heart and punched strips have been sitting on my desk for about 2 months now so I am very happy Shopping Our Stash called for items waiting to be used.  Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to stop by.  See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Donna, I'm in total love with this! Not only do I really like those colors together but the heart, CAS design and the punch used on the side is just top notch!! So very pretty. I just "pinned" it to CASE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Donna, this is one fantastic card! I love the colors and especially those fancy borders that showcase this heart perfectly! Top it off with a great sentiment, and you've got a real winner!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card, and a brilliant home for those pretty punched strips, as well, truly fab "odds & ends" usage, thank you for sharing it with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love that teensy bow :) Thanks so much for using your Odds & Ends with us at Shopping our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.