Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CAS - ology #66 Pumpkin

I have been wanting to play along with CASology for so long, but time just keeps getting away from me.  I love CAS type cards and pumpkins so this is the perfect challenge for me so I found time to join in today and hopefully I will become a regular to these challenges.  Here is my entry for a pumpkin card. You should go check out all the DT's fabulous pumpkin cards also.  
It seems to me that when ever I make a card with this Gina K Designs pumpkin I tend to use the SU! weathered background with it.  I guess I just like the look of the two of them together.  Well I have a girlfriend who's birthday is on Halloween so this will be her card for this year.  Gotta run for now but I want to thank you for stopping by for a little visit.  Enjoy your evening.  

7 comments:

  1. Donna, I really like that weathered bg and the pumpkin is so adorable.
    I'm glad I inspired you to get on those glittered pumpkins...that sounds very pretty.
    No, you didn't have to give a cent toward the supplies on my card....too bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the weathered background with the pumpkin image too! They go perfectly together! I'm sure your friend will love this card, and keep up the great CAS cards! I struggle to make CAS cards, so I always admire others who do it with ease :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect for any fall birthday! Love your coloring on the pumpkin and that background is awesome!! Fantastic - as always!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shading is fab - this just pops on my monitor! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That weathered background is fantastic! Your beautifully colored pumpkin really stands out! I've always thought it would be fun to have a Halloween birthday! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great pumpkin! (It's the great pumpkin!) Very appropriate for a Halloween birthday! So glad you played along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkin looks awesome against that background and I love the jaunty angle of the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.