Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I just thought I'd post a picture of the Anniversary card I made for my bosses (husband and wife team).  I am supposed to be retired, but I do go in from time to time to help out when someone is sick or on vacation, so they are still my bosses.

She is into quilting and this image from Dee Dee's Digi's just immediately came to mind because it reminds me something that would be on a quilt.   I've used this image several times over the past couple of years and everyone always remarks how sweet it is. My exact sentiments.  I colored the image with Copics and then embossed it with a Square Lattice embossing folder by SU!.  The back panel is embossed with Darcy Heart folder. I can't seem to get a good picture of this one, but we all know by now that photography is not my "thing".  That will do it for me today.  Thanks for popping in.  Wishing you a great fall day.

6 comments:

  1. Donna, the blue and green is so pretty together and the hearts as very sweet indeed. Love that embossed panel and then the one with the hearts, also. What a wonderful way to wish a Happy Anniversary to this couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this looks exactly like a little quilt square! Love those colors and it's going to be a wonderful anniversary card for them. I also love, love, love that heart background embossing folder! Fantastic!
    Have a great weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are those quilted hearts! For anyone who enjoys quilts or quilting, this will be the perfect card! I especially like the blue and green colors and the embossed hearts background that keeps the theme going! It's definitely a winner!! Happy weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is so pretty and the hearts do look quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the embossing really makes this look like an actual quilt! The soft colors are so pretty, too. Sweet card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great embossing! Love the colors too. I think your choice to make a quilt out of this was a great idea. Lovely card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.