Sunday, February 2, 2014

S & S Sketch #210

I came on to the Stars & Stamps site this morning only to see that one of my past cards was being featured for today's Sketch challenge.  Thank You Marlene, I am very honored.  Here is my card for this sketch
 


It seems like today is my day for one rounded corner on a card.  My ODBD card I posted earlier today also had one rounded corner.  Anyway, I used all scrap papers I had in my stash for this one.  If I remember correctly this card base is an older piece of SU! designer paper.  The card stock is also retired from SU! I decided to use a vertical sentiment by Gina K Designs and embossed it in black. The two little hearts on this piece are negatives from a MS punch.    The horizontal panel is embossed with a Darcy Hearts folder.  That's about it from me today.  Thanks you once again for your visit.  Hope to see you again soon.  Enjoy your day.  

13 comments:

  1. You just keep knocking out these great cards to inspire all of us, and I love the colors and patterns on this one! The embossed hearts pull it all together beautifully!
    Enjoy your Super Sunday and if you listen carefully, you might just hear me yelling "Omaha" once or twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the second example of your sketch. Congrats on being chosen for the featured card sketch on today's challenge. Thank you for all your inspiration - your cards are always beautiful, clean and finished so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured!
    Love this card - that stripe paper is WOW and the embossed heart panel is so pretty.
    Have a good Super Bowl Sunday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being "the chosen one"! Great design, so versatile and simple, could be lots of different themes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on having your card featured Donna. This is another fabulous creation, I love your striped papers and lovely embossed hearts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Donna! This is another great card! Love the colors and embossed hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fantastic CAS design! Love the rounded corner. Great take on the sketch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Donna! Beautiful card you have made!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card. I like the colors that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Donna and thanks for the inspiration! Two great cards! Perfect sketch for embossing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being a celebrity this week! I guess I'd better get the sketch done, looks like I slacked off and blogged a little too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, pretty colors. I love that heart embossing folder so cute. Perfect for the sketch.

    Hugs
    Sue
    snowing here today too, can stop any time now, getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, Congratulations!!! Your card is wonderful you did a beautiful job and love the sketch.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.