Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Outlawz - Sketch Challenge

I was scheduled to work today, but it got cancelled so with time on my hands I was able to enter a challenge over at The Outlawz.  The Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This week their sponsor is Deedee's Digi Images and I have tons of images by Deedee so this was a no-brainer for me.

Here is our sketch.



I thought this image went good with the SB Labels die I wanted to use.  Quite often I use Deedee's pre-colored images, but today I decided to color myself, so I went with the outline image and colored it with  Copics and then sponged the inside of the die with SU! Certainly Celery ink.  .   The papers are from The Christmas Tree Shop and the ribbon is from SU!.  I added four smaller flowers from the MS Hydrangea punch and finished them off with some rhinestones I've have for years.  I decided not to put a sentiment on the front so I will add one to the inside at a later date.   That will do it for me today, but I wanted to say thank you for stopping by.  See you again soon.  

12 comments:

  1. Donna, this turned out so pretty!! I love the colors and beautiful image you chose for the challenge! Those mini flowers look so pretty too! Well done! I'm glad you had the day off to craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just STUNNING Donna!! The colours are beautiful...as is your colouring itself!! A truly elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna I LOVE your image and you did a awesome job coloring the beautiful hummer.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful hummingbird and the sketch, papers and coloring on this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Donna! Loving your central die cut. I'm in the middle of doing a card using this sketch and, by happy coincidence, I'm also using a DeeDee's Digi on it. But you won't see it until next Tuesday. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty Donna! I am loving your SB shape and that digi is just beautiful. What a great job you did coloring it. I love those papers too, and you are spot on with the sketch! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Donna, you did a fabulous job coloring this one! I love the sponged background, and the die you used! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool sketch and image! Lovely colors and details Donna. Great card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card Donna, such a beautifully coloured image and it looks perfect in your die cut frame.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna! The card is gorgeous but that hummingbird image is a real stunner!! Love it!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a mighty fine coloring job, Donna! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love humming birds, they come to our plants handing on the patio and don't even mind if we are sitting there. You can hear their wings flapping, so cute. Great colors and coloring too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.