Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baseball Anyone?

I found some time to play in my craft room this afternoon and this is what I came up with.  This is a Sherri Baldy image that I colored with my Copics.

As you  can see I made a dotted background and added some banners and a sentiment from Gina K's Vertical Greetings set.  I stamped it with Versa Mark and embossed it in Detail White. The background paper was in my stash and the even though it looks black the card stock is Basic Grey from SU!  A added a few stickers and that was about it for this one.  This is another one for my next  CFHK box. Wishing you all a great evening and a Happy New Year if I don't get back here again before then.  I'm going to try, but somehow things don't usually end up the way I plan.  Maybe that should be a New Year's resolution - plan better.  

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card Donna, and I love your Copic coloring! Great image and color combo. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so flippin' CUTE with your amazing coloring and all those dots in the background! I absolutely LOVE this one! NJ!! Wishing you a happy new year too Donna - I hope it's better than the previous one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally "sorta" back to blogging once again! I've missed so many of your wonderful creations! Hope you had a great Christmas - and going to have a wonderful new year too!
    Love, love, LOVE this cute card Donna! The dots are sensational and just really make that entire image stand out. Love the design on here too! So fun and adorable!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Donna, such a wonderful image and great dotted background - a lovely clean design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, Donna! The dots are awesome on the background!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this little guy is just darling and I love the colors. You did a super job with your card. Love what you did to the background.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is so cute! It's colored beautifully and I just love that background! We have all learned so much from Marie! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you colored this up! Wonderfully done and super pretty! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.